Tomorrow's Post: Who doesn't love a list? So write one!
I've been thinking of what to write all day, so I've settled on the top five words (at least this week)
5. Eschew - deliberately avoid using; abstain from.
4. Vouchsafe - give or grant (something) to (someone) in a gracious or condescending manner.
3. Vitiate - spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of.
2. Impassible - incapable of suffering or feeling pain. Most people have a view of God as being impassible. The God of the Bible is not.
1. Indomitable - impossible to subdue or defeat.
Tomorrow's Post: Write a piece of fiction describing the incident that gave rise to the phrase, "third time's the charm."